To access Creatus Advanced Options please go to Appearance > Theme Settings and locate the Advanced tab in the left side vertical menu. This section is split in sub tabs;
- Images - Global images size options.
- API's - Global API's options.
- Optimization - Global Optimization options.
- Cookies Consent - Cookies Consent options.
- Customizer - Customizer options.
Images section tab contains following options;
- Processed image quality - Set quality of processed images. The higher the number the larger the image size.
- Default image sizes - Set default image sizes. These are only width values and images are not croped. Images can be accessed via following size handles; thz-img-xlarge, thz-img-large, thz-img-medium, thz-img-small, thz-img-xsmall.
- Custom Image sizes - Add custom image sizes.
API's section tab contains following options;
- Google Maps Key - Paste your Google Maps API key here. ( used by map shortcode )
- Consumer key - Paste your Twitter application consumer key here. ( used by Twitter widget )
- Consumer secret - Paste your Twitter application consumer secret here. ( used by Twitter widget )
- Access token - Paste your Twitter access token here. ( used by Twitter widget )
- Access token secret - Paste your Twitter access token secret here. ( used by Twitter widget )
Optimization section tab contains following options;
- Compile inline CSS - Compile dynamic inline CSS to a file.
- Compile theme CSS files - Compile theme CSS files to a single file.
- Minify theme JS files - Minify theme JS files to a single file.
- Remove ver query strings - Remove ver query string from CSS/JS files.
- Customizer mode - Set default customizer theme options mode. If mode is popups, every theme options set you see in theme panel will be opened in a customizer popup and preview is visible once the popup is saved and closed. The popup setting will also speed up the first page load when entering the customizer.
- Customizer panels - Activate/deactivate specific customizer accordion/popup panels.
- Options override notice - Activate/deactivate theme options override notice. While working in customizer some pages might have theme options override. This option enables the notice advising you that some of the live preview options will not be affected by customizer option value change.