Demo Images Info
Demo installation process explained
For easier start we have bundled several demo installations with Creatus Theme. These installations will replicate Creatus Theme demos as you see them on our demo website. The actual demo installation process consist out of following steps;
- Your current installation backup
- Demo download from our server
- Extraction and demo installation
- Image sizes restore ( longest process )
- Installation cleanup
As you can see from the steps above that the process is detailed thus it might take longer to proceed. The longest process is Image sizes restore and its speed depends on the amount of images used in demo and your server speed. Our biggest demos are Clean and Creatus because we have used many images ( 400+ ) to display all available theme features for you. So we ask of you to have patience and wait for the process to be finished.
Demo installation steps
- In WordPress Admin area side menu go to Creatus > Demo install.
- Select your desired demo and click on Install button.
- After successful installation your will be redirected to your new demo homepage.
- To restore backup in WordPress Admin area side menu go to Creatus > Backup and restore.
- Select the backup you wish to restore and click on Restore Backup button.