Pre installation info
In this tutorial we will provide step by step instruction for quick and easy Creatus Theme Installation. Before following these steps please read System Requirements tutorial.
Download Theme Files
- Go to our download area and download Creatus Theme Package. Save it to your computer.
- Extract the Creatus Theme Package and locate Creatus.zip archive.
Install Creatus Theme
- Go to your WordPress dashboard (Ex: http://your_wp_install/wp-admin )
- Go to Appearance > Themes than click on Add New button.
- Locate the Upload Theme button and click on it.
- Click on Choose File button, select the previously located ( step 2 ) Creatus.zip archive and click on Install Now button.
Assign Creatus Theme as your default theme
- After the theme installation process click on Activate link.
Select Auto Setup Process
- After the theme activation you will be redirected to Creatus Auto Setup screen where you can choose the desired auto setup process. Setup process is divided in 3 categories;
- Plugins & Demo Content - installs all required plugins and dependencies and redirects to demo content install screen
- Plugins Only - installs all required plugins and dependencies
- Skip Auto Setup - skips plugins, dependencies and demo installation and only activates the theme