Download Latest WordPress
Installing WordPress is a relatively straightforward process. Check with your hosting provider to see if they provide any automatic installation options. Otherwise, just follow these steps to manually install WordPress in a matter of minutes.
- Download the latest stable WordPress (http://wordpress.org/download/)
- Extract the zip file and transfer all content to your web server via FTP
- Navigate to your web server PHPMyadmin
- Create a new database, name it anything you like (write it down!)
- Create a new user for the database (write it down!)
- Navigate to your website (www.yoursitename.com)
- Click the Create Configuration File button
- Click the Let’s Go Button
- Fill in the MYSQL database information with the details from above
- Fill in Blog Title and Email details and click Install WordPress Button
- Write down your username and password
- That’s it! Your WordPress site should be up and running.