Creatus WordPress Theme is built on top of Unyson framework that comes with powerful theme options admin panel, customizer options, page builder and an array of useful extensions to help you build anything you like.
Themezly and Unyson developers bring together over 15 years in theme development. So you can rest assured that your website is in good and capable hands for years to come. Unyson combined with Creatus eliminates the need for multiple WordPress plugins and makes WordPress theme development a breeze.
Unyson Framework Plugin is the core of Creatus WordPress Theme and most of theme features are not accessible if plugin is unpublished.
Unyson supported extensions
- Page Builder - Create custom pages and insert shortcodes on your WordpRess installation.
- Backup & Demo Content - Create site backups or demo content installation packages.
- Portfolio - Create Portfolio section on your WordpRess installation.
- Breadcrumbs - Create navigation menu for the pages that can be placed anywhere in the theme.
- WordPress Shortcodes - Use all page builder shortcodes ( except sections and columns ) in WordPress editor.
- Sliders - Create Sliders and use them in your WordpRess installation.
- Mega Menu - Create mega menu rows within the theme top menu.
- Events - Create Events section on your WordpRess installation.
- Page Blocks - This is a custom post type that will help you create custom page builder content for specific theme areas
- SEO - Optimize your WordPress website by adding customized page meta titles, keywords and descriptions.