Widget Area element displays any WordPress widget area within customizable container. Element popup contains following options;
Defaults section tab contains following options;
- Sidebar - Select sidebar.
- Custom sidebar options - Add custom sidebar options for this page or leave as is for theme defaults.
- Container box style - Adjust .thz-shortcode-widget-area box style.
- Container metrics - Add custom class or ID to HTML container and adjust visibility on specific devices.
- Inherit style from - Insert widget area ID to inherit the style from. If you have multiple widget areas with same style you can set main swidget area Custom ID than add that ID here. This way every widget area on this page with this inherit ID will use same CSS. This reduces the overhead CSS and renders the widget area faster. Note that once the inherit ID is added the CSS for this widget area is not printed. The effects must be set on per element basis.
Effects section tab contains following options;
- Animate - Add animation to the HTML container.
- Container parallax - Activate/deactivate container parallax.