Contact Form element will display a contact form for visitor that is automatically sent to your email when visitor submits it. Element popup comes with contact form builder and contains following options;
Form fields tab
- Form builder - Form builder that comes with single line text, textarea, number, multiple choices, dropdown, email, website and recapthca elements.
Settings > Options tab
- Email To - The form will be sent to this email address.
- Subject Message - This text will be used as subject message for the email.
- Submit Button - This text will appear in submit button.
- Success Message - This text will be displayed when the form will successfully send.
- Failure Message - This text will be displayed when the form will fail to be sent.
Settings > Mailer tab
- Send Method - Select the send form method.
- From Name - The name you'll see in the From filed in your email client.
- From Address - The form will look like was sent from this email address.
- Test connection - Test email destination.
- Elements spacings - Adjust spacings for all elements in this form.
- Container box style - Adjust .thz-shortcode-form box style.
- Custom inputs - Add custom inputs style for this form or leave as is for theme defaults.
- Custom button - Add custom button for this form or leave as is for theme defaults.
- Container metrics - Add custom class or ID to HTML container and adjust visibility on specific devices.