To create new Project please follow these short step by step instructions;
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard - www.yoursitename.com/wp-admin
- In WordPress side menu locate Portfolio > Add New link and click on it.
- Once you are in project post edit screen simply fill in the project required fields like Title and Content
- While here you may also adjust following options;
- Add project categories
- Add project tags
- Add project cover image
- Add custom CSS for your project
Once you are done setting up your project you may want to preview it before publishing. To do so, locate the Preview button and click on it. If everything is as you need it to be , click on Publish button to go live with your new project.
To access Creatus Project post options please go to Portfolio > Add new and locate the Project options tab inside the Creatus options meta box. This section contains following options;
Project media will help you add more than one media item to your project. You can choose from variety of available media selections. Beside these great choices you get to control the layout of selected media. To do so you can adjust following options;
- Media layout - select desired media layout. Slider or grid.
- Media container height - Set media container height.
- Media image size - Select the media image size to be used.
- Include featured image - Include/exclude featured image in post media.
- Media posters - Activate media posters for all media types except images. If this option is inactive, all videos and iframes load on page load and increase page load time. This option adds a preview poster wich than activates the media on click.
- Post media - add your post media.